Thursday 20 September 2012

Vienna



Today was all traveling.

Went through our first of 68 locks today.  We were in there when I opened the curtains.  Notice I didn’t say when I woke up, as I have been waking at 4am still.  How weird am I.  Woke Scott up at 6.30am to a huge cement wall as our view.

Have just been lazing about today, enjoying the day.  It’s been cold and rainy.  

After Lunch we went thru our 2nd lock.  Got some better pics of this one.

Tonight we are going to the Palais Liechtenstein to watch an Exclusive Classical Music Concert.  The actual Palais is incredible.





first lock
Inside the 2nd lock

approaching the 2nd lock    

INSIDE THE PALAIS LIECHTENSTEIN









2 comments:

  1. Curly haired man-child20 September 2012 at 22:40

    You guys are lucky as all hell.

    I can't describe my levels of jelly, if I had charts, they would not be on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) we are enjoying your lvl of jelly

      Oh what pressy do you want

      Delete