Monday 24 September 2012

My Birthday in Regensburg, Germany

How cool is having your 39th Birthday in Germany.

Ive had a very relaxing, enjoyable day today.

The weather has been perfect, and although its Sunday and nothing was open we still strolled the streets looking for an ATM.

I loved the gothic church that is here.

We were told to watch out for cyclists as they are not very polite.  They will ring their bells once and if you don't get out of the way tough luck for you. 

On our walk we came across a German sex shop, so of course I had to take photos as they are allowed to display some pretty cool things.

Otherwise have just been relaxing, listening to the Eagles, getting my legs massaged all day by my perfect husband, drinking hot chocolate on the balcony and enjoying the view.

Scott hasn't gotten me anything as yet, he said when I see something I really like he will get it for me.  Gotta love that ;)  Maybe I should mention the Castle with the dungeon we saw the other day.






scaffolding between the spires, they are doing repairs
 
Our loot so far, yes I know I haven't done much shopping

Boat in the shape of a castle, too cool.

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you Happy birthday too you.. I know it's late but glad you had a great day and I bet Scott was glad that it was Sunday and all the shops were shut.

    MoK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yes he was very happy they were shut.

      I had a great day , the crew brought out a birthday cake for me and the housekeeping girl made me a birthday cake with the towels. Ill add the pic with my next blog.

      Delete
  2. Happy Bday Frau Kylie :)
    Bren,Roxy and the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich hoffe, dass Sie beide sind eine gute Zeit. Bren.

    ReplyDelete