Wednesday 26 September 2012

Bamberg and 19 yrs

Today was our 19th year wedding anniversary.

We strolled the streets of Bamberg, we visited the church, and the rose gardens,  did a little bit of shopping.

We had a lovely meal in the exclusive restaurant on the boat. Was lovely.

Scott bought me some beautiful roses, they are next to my side of the bed.

The Chef shouted us a drink of grappa, which Scott skulled ...... ick!

Just one sip made my head spin.


Loved the paintings on the walls

Obviously they do a bit of kayaking here


Art exhibition in the church, they are fallen angels


Church organ hanging from the wall

Rose gardens, we turned up as they were just finishing blooming. Would have been amazing a few weeks ago
sus looking plant , oh yes thats my shopping he is carrying :)


my beautiful roses.

2 comments:

  1. How sweet is the pic but why is that guy behind you tapping you on the head? you misbehaving again, or is it to remind you to smile.

    MoK

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol it wasn't tapping me on the head, his staff was longer then that ;)

    ReplyDelete