Friday 5 October 2012

Not a very Happy Birthday for Scott

Well I didnt give Scott a very good birthday yesterday.

Although we did get to ride inside a Taxi, they are soo cool.  And we got to see inside one of the London hospitals, waiting 3hrs for a Dr and the antibiotics she prescribed to me.  Seems I have the beginnings of a chest infection and luckily we have caught it before it got worse.

I mainly went because my ears have been aching and I was dreading the thought of them aching while flying home but they are just abit red.

We went out for dinner for Scotts birthday with Mick and Kim to a Chinese restaurant.  OMG it was yum!

We are doing the bus tour today since we didnt do much yesterday and its our last day in London, we catch the Eurostar tomorrow morning for Paris.

Hopefully the internet is better there.


2 comments:

  1. Its France... are you kidding..

    MoK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bday mate.

    Bren,Roxy and the kids.

    ReplyDelete